[VAC]

Hello Roger,

Thank you for the great pictures!  Do I see a Hensley Arrow on your AS?  I
have considered buying one but would like to hear from anyone who has one to
find out if they are as good as they claim.  I have a '65 Sovereign 30' -
and have yet to tow it as it is still being worked on. Hopefully soon.  Can
hardly wait to get out and go somewhere.  I have been reading all the chat
about tow vehicles with interest.  We bought an '83 GMC Suburban with a 454
engine.  Old, but boy does it go -and I really like driving it around (I am
practicing for the trailer).  My husband thinks I am crazy, but I am having
fun!  Keep the pictures coming!

Kindest regards,
Lisa Graf
WBCCI 2187, VAC