[VAC] Re: hocks...again.

Jamie,

The retired Airstream assembly line/service department employee who conducts
the factory tours told me last fall that the axle supplier, Dura Torque, can
and will disassemble the existing axle assemblies and install new rubber
"springs" as Jim called them.  I think the rubber rods are the only thing
that actually wear or lose their elasticity.

Based on what Tuna paid for a complete new axle assembly shipped to his door
(about $500), I would guess the price for new rubber bars would be pretty
affordable.

Harvey