[VAC] Re: 2002 RM Rally

The 2001 RM Rally was a trial balloon to see if there was sufficient interest
in the RM-Plains region. With the success of the recent rally in Estes park,
CO, we will be planning on a 2002 Rally, probably late July-early August. I'll
want to coordinate with the other Rallies to avoid conflicts; some wanted to
attend our rally but were attending others.
This year I reserved 30 spaces, but gave back 15. For next year I would like to
see at least 30 if not 50 a/s' attend. As you can tell by the photos, we had an
absolutely fabulous time. Next year will be even better.
Randy Unter
'66 Overlander
2001 RM Rally Wagon Master