[VAC] Re: 67 GT window

         Reply to:   RE: [VAC] 67 GT window

The material is available in Brown from Richard Rodrigues - he always has a classified in the VAC parts section:
http://www.airstream.net/classifieds/classifieds.phtml?cat=Parts

It is available from Hehr in Black, pn 009-113, their phone # is on my resource page:
http://www.vintageairstream.com/rr_topics_suppliers.html

Steve Hintgen at AirstreamDreams.com is looking into having it made in Gray.

I can't remember if it fits the fixed windows on the '66 to '68 windows without modification, but the profile should be very close.

RJ
VintageAirstream.com