[VAC] Fabric with vintage trailers on it

Hey, maybe this is silly, but I found fabric at Wal-mart that has all kinds of silver vintage trailers on it, with great scenic backgrounds and famous place names.  The clerk said other Wal-marts probably have it also.  The trailers are Airstreams I am sure...but the name "airstream" is not on there...probably because of copyright.  Anyway, it is so cool I made my bathroom curtain out of it, and pillowcases...I know, bad case of aluminitis !  But maybe someone else will find the info helpful.

Carrie Welch
WBCCI #8344,VAC
1971 Safari 23'
1974 Argosy 26'