[VAC] Re: Rocky Mtn Rally pictures

Roger,

Great clear photos of the rally.  I really regret missing it, even more so
now that I saw the people, trailers, and the beautiful scenery in the
background.

I had originally planned to attend but my wife, who works as opposed to
loafing as I do, scheduled her summer vacation and wanted to go to
Yellowstone and Grand Teton.  I had to honor her wishes.  Had she selected a
different time I could have done both.  Oh well.  I hope to be able to
attend next year.

Harvey