[VAC] 1974 Argosy 26'

Anyone have any special hints on this trailer ?  I already own a 1971 Safari that we totally redid, so I know what to look for , but now I am going to buy this Argosy.  (One trailer is not enough, I am addicted).  It has a rear bath, twin beds, front sofa.  In looking at the price v. condition charts on the Vintage Airstream site, do those apply to Argosy ?  Or are Argosy trailers not so well known as their silver sisters and therefore a little less in price ?  Thanks in advance !

Carrie Welch
1971 Safari
WBCCI #8344, VAC