[VAC] 67 GT channel bolts

Hi Jim,
I cut the bolts going through the floor channel with a reciprocating saw (cut-saw) with a bi-metal blade.  I held the saw parallel to the skin as possible and cut just under the channel and into the plywood and through the bolt working very slowly as not to contact the skin or the channel.  On some of the bolts I was able to tap in a thin pry bar between the channel and plywood and then just cut the bolt.  After the bolts were cut and the rivets removed I cleaned and repaired the channels as necessary and then later reinstalled them over the new floor.  Dave