[VAC] Re: GFI Trips

Thanks, scott and gerald. The extension cord and 30 amp box at the house are
new, the trailer cord I imagine is as old as the trailer. Sounds like the
first step is to take a vacuum cleaner and a can of dust-off or two to the
trailer main panel and then all the outlets, and see if that doesn't do it.
And if it doesn't, to replace the trailer's 30-amp cord. And if it doesn't
to check out the wiring under the a/c cowl. Do I have the sequence right,
Dr. J?

Thanks again to you both.

Dan
75 Argosy 26