[VAC] AC coils

I made my weekly visit to the A/S at storage today and decided to look at
the AC coils from the inside of the trailer by removing the filter. To my
amazement they were almost completely covered with dust and grime. I was
amazed since I cleaned them last year at this time and I have been very good
at cleaning the filters. Well I am going to bring it home this weekend and
will try out the aerosol can of coil cleaner I bought. It is a self rinsing
and dissolving type that I bought at an AC/refrigeration shot. Non corrosive
and they say it works great. we will see. I still can't believe they were so
dirty after only a year.