[VAC] Re: Grey water tank overflow dripping from belly pan

SHORT VERSION: Why does gray water pour out of the rearmost seam in the
bellypan when the gray water tank is full or near full? What can I do to
prevent this?

LONG VERSION: I usually empty my gray water tank before it's full, for my
daily routine of watering the hostas (they lOVE the gray water, by the way).
Didn't for the first time this morning. I saw the water almost level with
the tub's drain, so I figured the tank was pretty full. But I did a load of
dishes anyway, figuring that the worst that could happen when I drained the
sink was that the sink water would overflow into the tub. But when I drained
the sink, I heard water hitting ground. I ran around to the back of the
trailer, and there was a pretty good waterfall pouring from the rear-most
belly pan seam. What gives? Leak in the top of the tank? Hose off somewhere?
I hate to pull the belly pan to look if I don't have to. Also, should
mention this is a rear bath unit with a 15-gallon gray water tank and
10-gallon Black Water Tank. Also should mention that the rest of the water
system has worked flawlessly, with no evidence whatsoever of freeze damage,
etc. Both tanks were squeaky clean when I got the rig, and all the valves
and seals seem to be working just fine. (Jeez, I hope the black water tank
doesn't do the same thing!)

75 Argosy 26
Dan