[VAC] Re: Refrigerator Question

My dual energy refrigerators have a manual switch that fits into a notch
in the gas control knob to turn on the electric heater. It doesn't
switch automatically. There could be a fuse, though likely its a circuit
breaker, its probably 120 volts, not 12 volts. And the electric heater
could be faulty. Could be a wiring problem too.

I have no trust in a 31 year old RV furnace. Have been given CO from a
younger one. It was a good thing I had the roads all to myself about 4
AM coming home from the farm, because I needed 24 feet of road to drive
on. I had installed a new CO detector and a new smoke alarm the day
before and they woke me up. I've not turned that furnace on again. And I
won't.

Gerald J.