[VAC] Re: Black Tank Dimensions - '66 Airstream Rear Bath

Harvey.
My e-mail is messing up so I'm replying on list and off in hope that you receive this.
I removed the water heater and the toilet today. The floor doesn't look as bad as originally thought. Rot is mainly confined to under the toilet. I was able to disassemble the water tank and remove it with out removing the interior wall. Whew! What a job. I plan on repairing the floor tomorrow and once that's done I will be ready for the black tank. I received your diagram of the tank dimensions, it looks like the exact layout that I need, with one exception, the vent location is about 4 or 6 inches aft of mine, but that's an easy fix. Still not sure if I'm going to try to get a tank made yet or just get that H4. Depends on the $$.
So if you feel like giving away some of your hard earned secrets on installing that H4 tank, then I'm all ears, or eyes as I guess I have to read it via e-mail. I have another idea as for hooking up the waste dump valve to a rectangle tank but am very interested in hearing about a tried and proven method which you used. How did you get the dump valve in the rear bumper cover? Reminds me of the song "Shriners Convention" when Cloy was asked how he got that big Harley up on the high dive.
Thanks
Bobby