[VAC] Re: Charge line isolation question

Tuna,

With my former puller, a '94 Ford, I plugged the trailer into 110 volt ac
many times while the trailer and truck were connected.  No problem ever
resulted.  The Ford had a relay which was switched by the ignition switch to
isolate the truck's electrical system when the key was off.  The Ford had a
factory towing package.  I think I also connected the trailer to 110 vac
while the Ford's engine was running but don't recommend it.  My guess is all
Ford's with tow package are the same.  I don't know about my replacement
Dodge-Cummins or Chevy/GMC pullers.

Harvey