[VAC] Re: Solution to 12 volt fuse problem

Checking my Allied Industrial Electronics catalog, I don't think you are
going to find an AGC-40. That size fuse (1/4" diameter, 1-1/4" long)
only goes to 30 amps. Bussmann type MDL-30 are slow blow and so will
take load surges better. The 1/4" diameter fuse end is small in cross
section for taking 40 amps. Its marginal for 30 amps.

Littlefuse makes a 35 amp in their equivalent 3AG line. I'm unable to
get any use of the Bussmann fuse page.

Checking another industrial internet site it says AGC come up to 40 amps
ratings.

Gerald J.