[VAC] Where did I put those instructions

I am going to replace the Formica panels in my vintage 1976 Dometic fridge,
but was having trouble getting the decorative plastic strip off, even after
removing the  screws on each side. Kept playing around with it and finally I
must have hit the right thing with a screwdriver and it just popped off. It
was held in place by two metal clips on each side. With this off the Formica
panel just slides off. Well there taped on the door behind the Formica was
the original instructions for inserting and removing the Formica panel. Good
place for them I guess, because otherwise they would have been long gone by
now. Sorry someone had not stuck a dollar bill behind there for luck. I am
going to do that and who knows years from now someone might be replacing
these panels again. Oh, I am going to attach the instructions in my service
manual.

Something else while I was working on the kitchen cabinets after removing
the old furnace, I found an old nylon triangle shaped flag, that has the
"Wally Byam Caravan Club" emblem along with the wording "C.B. Radio Club".
It was all folded up and had fallen down along the back. This is certainly
70's probably from the original owner who I know  was very active in the
WBCC from other items I found in the trailer.