[VAC] Our first Airstream

Hi all:
Thanks to Don in Grand Rapids my husband and I are now the proud owners of a
1970 23' Safari. It is being delivered today. Don found this gem and decided
to pass on it and kindly passed on the information to this list. Thanks Don!
This certainly is a wonderful list to receive. I have learned so much about
how to buy one and how to repair one that it is overwhelming.

I will take before pictures and after pictures and maybe some during
pictures. I am sure we will have lots of questions. Fortunately there is an
owners manual, unfortunately it is for a 1971 Safari. I am hoping there will
be a lot of the same information for both years. Anyone know about this??

Thanks again Don!

Margie and John Smallfield
1970 23' Safari