[VAC] The elusive Falcon

Tuna,
	You were right, we thought it might be a Falcon.  There were actually two
trailers that I was looking at when we began that discussion.  One of them
turned out to be a Traveler, which is what is mis-labeled in Bryan
Burkhart's book as a Falcon,  the other is this Overlander.  If I remember
right we thought it might be a Falcon because of the narrow stacked windows
and the front stacked  square windows.  Anyway, at some point I'll find out
how to put some pictures on the internet for everyone to see, but for now I
have e-mailed pictures to RJ to post on his website.  I'm sure they'll be
up soon and I'll take more pictures as I go.
Jodi