[VAC] Safety Chain

We are going to be pulling out our airstream from the campground/storage
tomorrow  (getting ready for BM) with a friends truck.   Last time he took a
sharp turn and bent the bumper a but and we where thinking we better get a
safety Chain real quick somewhere tomorrow just in case.    What are the
suggestion for a real quick safety chain, will the common chain at Home
Depot and a Bolts work?

P.S Thanks for everyones responses in regards to age, it really goes to show
the Airstream is a real time capsule and the stories will be relieved one
generation after the next.

Jeanavive & Chris, Oakland-CA

1965 26' Overlander made in Jackson Center Ohio, in the Land
Yacht trim package with the double-bed option