[VAC] Flashing Clearance Lights

Hi Polly,

Yes,  we have one. It's nothing more than an adaptation of a flasher plug
that goes onto the pigtail when the truck is disconnected from the trailer.
Have had it for 20 years. Don't recall where I bought it.

I'm sure I had in mind that it would be useful if a trailer tire went flat
while traveling at night and our spare tire was also flat.

If that happened, I might have to leave the trailer to go find a spare.
Fortunately, that never occurred.  Those days were before I learned that
tandem axle Airstreams with the dura torque suspension could be towed with
three wheels.

When I read your note, I rummaged through my truck's spare parts boxes and
found it, tried it and it still works.  I'll probably never need to use it,
but I'll keep it because redundancy is high on my "be prepared" list.

Terry