[VAC] '60 Tradewind Windows

Hi Group:

It's been while since I communicated with you all.  I hope many of the
folks from last year are still on the list.
We own a '62 GT, but since we wanted a little more length I just picked up
a '60 Tradewind, rare with it's dual axles, but I need some direction on
windows.  The trailer naturally has the old style Hehr windows, and is
missing the two top front street side frames.  Any idea where I could get
replacements, or how I might go about getting the parts to create them
myself?  I was thinking about going to a local canopy shop like GEM Top to
see what they can do to help.

If anyone has a wiring/plumbing schematics I'd appreciate seeing it in a
.jpg file.

The skin on this trailer is near perfect, the levelour(?) windows, curb
side, sold my wife along with the permenant double bed and pink sink, tub
and toilet.  It has the original split rims and the tires, though old, are
not cracked which tells me it has spent many years in the shade.  If anyone
has any additional information about the '60 model year I'd like to heat
about it.

Best regards,

David Pfeffer