[VAC] RV/MH Hall Of Fame / Heritage Foundation

While doing some Google searches today I stumbled across this and
thought I'd pass it along: the RV/Motorhome Hall Of Fame and Museum.
I think it' also referred to as the RV/Motorhome Heritage Foundation.
It's in Elkhart, Indiana.

http://www.rv-mh-hall-of-fame.org/

Wally Byam was indoctrinated the first year and there is a small
museum of '30's to '60's trailers on the web site.

Did you know that Elkhart is also the RV Capital of the World?
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/1998/dom/980713/capitals/elkhart.html

This is from the TIME article: America's Secret Capitals
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/1998/dom/980713/capitals/index.html

Hope you enjoy,

wayne