[VAC] Re: The Average Age of an Airstreamer Enthusiast?

I am 40 and finally bought one last year, although I came very close to a
purchase in '94.  I have always loved Airstreams, or at least since I knew
what they were.  That goes back to the 70's when my parents took the family
of five every summer for a 5-8 week travel trailer vacation out west from FL.
 We started with a pop-up and then moved up to Wilderness trailers, but I
always knew that the Airstreams, especially the Excella 500 in that day, were
as good as it gets and have always wanted one.  I also collect old cars, so I
had planned to find a pre-68 AS but found a '77 Excella in excellent shape
and decided it would be the one.  I guess it all goes back to the boy in the
Wilderness TT that knew it didn't get any better than an Excella 500.

John - Atlanta