[VAC] age

Hi gang........I was 38 and my husband 43 when we bought this A/S in 64 and I
bet that many of us "oldies" started then and have just continued "rolling our
wheels"  I am  really delighted with many younger A/S's  and enjoy hearing
children's voices
knowing they have years of  happy trailering ahead of them.  My graanddaughter
tells me I instilled the love of traveling by taking them with me for a month
every summer.     Pearl in SoCal     Have courtesy parking  with fenced yard for
visiting kids and dogs.