[VAC] Re: Fire Rain'in in the Sky

We did have a lot of rain at the RM Vintage gathering in Estes Park - helped
a lot of us find the leaks we didn't know we had!  But no floods this time.
  Joan and I went home via I-80, camping at Seminoe Res. in Wyoming and then
Flaming Gorge while we explored Browns Park area.  We stayed at the
Firefighters Campground south of the dam at Flaming Gorge, very nice
campground, especially the loop farthest from the highway,it has the sites
arranged in such a way that the "dining rooms" are little private areas,
hidden from other sites.  Lots of nice handicapped sites, too, with good
views.
Good trip and nice folks at the rally - we really enjoyed it and thanks to
all the organization and coffee by John and Jodi and Randy.  See you all next
year!

Just Plain Polly
1964 Globe Trotter
Colorado