[VAC] Re: Roof Vent Cover/62 Bambi

I have been away from the list for a week so don't know if you have answer to
your vent cover question.  I put an inexpensive replacement cover on mine
myself.  I am not sure if the vent is original or not, it may have been added
later.  Get up on top and look to see how it is attached and then go to RV
store - better still take a picture or make a drawing to take with you. There
are a variety to select from.  The cheaper ones won't last as long, they get
brittle and shatter, but mine lasted more than 10 years before it broke.

Just Plain Polly
1964 Globe Trotter
Colorado
WBCCI 7113