[VAC] USA Flag (Another story)

A number of years ago while traveling from northern Maine back west to
Idaho we had a fun adventure.
We were about 2/3 of the way between Riviere-du-Loup and Windsor in
Ontario when it came time to settle for the night. Using the bosses
unfailing navigation techniques she picked an exit of the QE way
(interstate) that had a camping sign. Once off we followed a series of
smaller campground signs along ever narrower roads. Eventually we ended
up on a one lane road with very high hedges on both sides. After a short
distance we came on an opening in the hedge with the last little
campground sign. Turning in we found our selves in the side yard of a
house with not a campground in sight. After a moment of scratching our
heads we noticed someone at the house waving to us. After a brief pause
he hopped on a tractor and headed our way. "Did we want to camp " he
asked. "You bet" we replied. "Follow me" he said as he took off with the
tractor. He lead us down a dirt road into what sure looked like a swamp
to us. Shortly we popped out the other side into one of the most
beautiful campgrounds we have ever seen. Picking a nice spot we
commenced our unhook and set up routine. Part of my outside duties
involved putting up our American flag. Within a 1/2 hour of doing so we
notice a proliferation of Canadian flags had appeared in the campground.
A very patriotic moment for us all.

Charlie
And it's still fun.