[VAC] Re: [A/S] A/C, swamp cooler and/or fan recommendations to replace crank-upvent?

I'm sold on the Fantastic vent- put one easily in my '64 Safari. I also
want to put one in the 64 Globetrotter I just got, since the 14x 25 vent
is now capped, but I will open it up. Further back is
an old A/C unit which I have yet to determine if it will be usable.
(brand "Summer")
My question to anybody out there on the list is :Has anybody  somehow
managed to install a fantastic vent into this long vent, with special
adaptations? It is my only top opening, and a fan is a
must.  Thanks..
Jere Potter, Ft Collins, CO