[VAC] Re: Paloma/Valiant on-demand water heater

         Reply to:   RE: [VAC] Paloma/Valiant on-demand water heater
Went and checked the Valiant we have with an engineer's critical eye.  You know,
I can't find a thing on it that would have a problem with vibration and shock.
It's ruggedly simple, no moving parts.  As long as it and the gas/water lines in
are properly secured, it will do fine. Don't know if the newer Japan made Paloma
cheapened up or changed the design, though.  I've seen a few trailers with the
Paloma installed - and even have a few pictured in the Archives somewhere.  Maybe
those owners can attest.

RJ
VintageAirstream.com