[VAC] Rear Sink in 69 Overlander needs fixin./Airstream Blue

Hello,

The bathroom sink that is over the tub in the back corner of our 65 Overlander has come unmounted from the wall, hanging on by a few rivets.  Has anyone attempted to fix this with rivets or something else to make it "stick".

We just completed replacing the split rims and tires on the Overlander in one shot-- the local tire place order us everything for about $400 bucks.  There a basic white rim and the tires look about the same.  Does anyone know if the Rims where painted the Airstream blue originally it was hard to tell beneath the rust but it looked like there was blue on the split- rims and there is definitely blue on the axel ends.   What is the closes blue you have found to use for repainting these parts?  We are also debating whether or not the step up to the trailer was blue,  seems to be some blue paint there also.

Jeanavive & Chris
"1965 26' Overlander made in Jackson Center Ohio, in the Land
Yacht trim package with the double-bed option"