[VAC] Needed - Refrigerator Shelf for 64 Globetrotter

For some reason my 64 Globetrotter was missing the refrigerator shelves when
I purchased it in the spring. Has anyone replaced their original fridge and
has the old shelves kicking around?

RESTORATION UPDATE
We started reinstalling all the interior this weekend after laying a new
linoleum tile floor throughout. The only appliance I am replacing is the
propane heater that was pretty beat up and blew out every few minutes. I
purchased a (nearly) new platinum cat heater from the folks at
http://www.omnicast.net/arnie/DCspec.html these externally vented heaters
are safe and fit right into the old space with the assistance of only a very
small hammer. They are no longer made but you can get on a waiting list till
they track one down. 30 days for me. Upholstery goes in this week and then a
test jaunt to Sonora for the weekend.

I will post lots of pictures when done.

Charles