[VAC] Re: Copper Pipes

Jim

Most of my lines start under the street side bed from the service conection.
They run forward along the wall, splitting off into the bathroom. They crossed over under the floor just aft of the fridge.
I did not cut all the lines to fit until I got them in place, then on some I had to trim, connect, trim, disconnect, slide back apply fitting, trim, disconnect, apply fitting at other end. It was real tedious, because I couldn't just cut each on and hook it up. Each one had to be slid back and forth to get the fitting on. If you did not do this you would have to remove a lot of stuff in order to change the water lines. Another thing, I did this on a '73 Ambassador with center bath. I will be signing off now and going out to the '66 Ambassador rear bath to see the difference in the plumbing (water lines), I haven't changed them on this one yet

Bobby