[VAC] Re: 1960 Safari

Margie,

Unless this '60 Safari was clearcoated sometime after it left the factory it
will not have any on it as they did not clearcoat in 1960. You are looking
at a polishing job and a clearcoat (if you desire).

I believe I have heard anywhere from $80 to $125 per foot length of the
trailer.

Many people on this list have opted to buy a polisher and do it theirselves.
I am not one of them, but when my current clearcoat goes bad I may be
tempted to try my hand at it. I am sure that many people on this list can
help you if you decide to do it yourself.

About 4 years ago I had P&S of Helena Ohio polish and coat my trailer. I am
satisfied with their work and how it has held up.

Scott Scheuermann
1960 Overlander