[VAC] Re: 1968 Cabinet/Bulkhead Finish (Also Shock Question)

To match a color you can mix the stains.  Find a stock stain color just a
bit lighter than your desired color and then try adding a little bit of a
darker stain of a different color to fine tune it.  Stay with the same brand
for best results. Also keep track of the exact proportions.  Nothing is more
frustrating than getting the project almost done, running out of stain and
not knowing what you mixed!  If you are trying to match existing work, make
up a sample with the final finish coat and view it in different types of
light before you do the actual work.

Now I have a question - we have a 1964 Globetrotter.  Does anyone know what
shock absorbers would be appropriate to replace the originals that I am sure
are still on it?  I think we should replace ours from reading all the posts.
. . .

Arlen & Shirley
silvaire@att.net