[VAC] Re: [A/S] I-70

Living as I do IN Fort Collins, I will offer my suggestion to bypass a lot of
Ft Collins Traffic, using 287, from Laramie.
It is not nesc. to go all the way east to get on I-25 to go south to Love land,
then west through Loveland. . 287 is the main street north-south through both
towns, and will slow you down unless you do want to  see a nice "old town"
area.  As 287 approaches Ft Collins, it turns into almost a 4 lane highway, to
bypass Laporte, then it comes to a "T" at a light, to join up with the old 287.
If you take a left there, and go to the next light, take a right onto Taft Hill
Road. If you miss that one next right is Sheilds Ave. These two streets
parallel the 287 after it curves south, and are far less congested. They go all
the way south past Ft Collins to Loveland, and will intersect with US 34, which
is the road you turn right on (west) towards the mtns. 34 goes all the way up
to estes park.
I will be coming up to Estes on Friday, after I get the new Globetrotter ready
& able . Happy & Safe Travels!
Jere Potter        Call me if you get lost-- 970-224-5001