[VAC] Interior wall Templates

Hi VAC List!
            Does anyone know if there is a template available for getting
the correct curve of the interior walls for my 56 Cruiser Overlander? My
Airstream is 90% gutted and I will be rebuilding the majority of the
interior. I have seen many floor plans for vintage Airstreams, but I have
found no info so far on the template question. Recently I made an old school
bus into an RV. While I was able to get the interior wall curve on the
inside of the bus close, It was not a perfect fit, and I want the walls in
my Airstream to fit exactly. Any help or tips on this procedure would be
greatly appreciated!

Many thanks!

Mike Anderson
mike@anomalyrecords.com