[VAC] 1960 22" Safari

Hello All:
My husband and I are looking at a 1960 22" Safari. We found one a couple of
miles from our house and approached the owners. They would like to get rid
of it and we would like to have it. They will be calling with the price.
Does anyone own one of these from 1960 out there? Please tell us what we
need to look at if we like their price. They say everything worked  last
time they used it which was about 4 years ago. They  drained all the fluids
and just parked it. Would anyone like to venture a price...? It looks like
everything is original, wood, original bathroom, refrigerator is gas, stove
looks good. Any help would be great. I love this list you all know so much
and share it freely. Thanks.

Margie
Michigan