[VAC] Re: plumbing

Dan,
    I've run into the same problem with my ' 70 Overlander. My solution was
to grind down about the last 2-3" of the tubing so a flare fitting will fit
over it far enough to allow flaring the end with a flaring tool. I used this
extensively when I removed the entire bath to allow rear floor replacement.
I  cut the tubing where it would be accessible from the rear "convenience"
center and it works fine. I used adapters to the 1/2 " stainless armored
flex tubing.
                                                    Walt
S. W. Sandy
WBCCI # 4159 & VAC