[VAC] Re: Copper pipes seem non-standard size

The two cuts in the pipe are about 4' apart.  Hard to belive the freeze
damage would expand the pipe in such a uniform manner.  Same level, so I
suppose it's possible.  If I take out the old pipe. and find the existing
couplings are bigger than standard pipe, I'm gonna freak.  Been a rough day.
I put some plastic tubes & clamps at the joints, as a temporary fix, so I
can see what leaks before I put the furniture back in.  Fired up the Peters
& Russell, and it wouldn't develop enough pressure to turn itsself off.
That's when I found out the Univolt is only putting out about 6.x volts
under load.
Groan...

Dan