[VAC] Re: Removing appliances (was weight distribution)

Dan, I don't know how it's supposed to be installed but in my ' 68 Tradewind
is was sitting in the cut out counter top and held in place with two wood
strips that were attached to the vertical face of the kitchen cabinet with
screws. Not a standard mounting I'd venture to guess. I took out the four
screws and then lifted the stove out of the cabinet after undoing the LPG
line under the cook top burner covers. Couldn't have been easier.

Incidentally, the entire digest -- 36 messages -- were attached to your
post.

Jim Greene