[VAC] Bowen G-110T Hot water heater

Hello,

I cannot get water to exit any of the hot faucets. I have checked all the hot water line for closed and bypass valves. There are 2 valves up front by the water pump, and 3 in the rear. I have tried back-flushing through a hot water faucet and through the plug in the side of the heater; water exit at all open hot faucets and drain valve, but no water exit the cold side of the system.

There seems to be no link between the hot side and the cold side of the system. I don't know if cold water is to enter the heater , heated, and then exit out the hot side, or, if there is a one way valve stuck closed inside the tank,or, a heat sensitive valve inside the tank that require the heater to be lighted before hot water will flow. I have not lighted  the heater since I am not sure if cold water is entering it.

I have not yet disconnected the cold water line at the heater because I don't want to damage the sweat-joints.

I keep city water pressure applied to the system and the hot water faucets open just in case there is a temporary blockage in the lines.

All suggestions are welcome.

Curtis
1966 trade wind