[VAC] A/C Trouble!

When I purchased my '71 Safari, the airconditioner was covered with a nicely made metal cover.  Of course I wondered why.  Well today I found out when I removed it.

It looks like the original was smashed by something falling on it or someone ran into a tree.  Since it only blows warm air, I was hoping it would be repairable.  But from the looks of it I don't even want to bother with it.

You can see some pics:

http://www.telecom-pros.com/tim/airstream/air_conditioner_trouble.htm

The discussion the last couple of days shows the Duo Therm Pingeuin is the way to go.  I am leaning that direction.

I guess Camping World has a sale of some sort until the end of the month.  I need to look into this further.

Does anyone have any experince with Camping World?  Are the up to the vintage airstream challange to have them install it?  Can they do the adaptor pan thing?  Part of their sale is installation for $10.

Are there any other places or websites they offer good A/C deals?

Thanks

-Tim