[VAC] Re: Painting the Airstream

Tim,

Just finished the job on my 1973 Argosy - mine had turned brittle and
discolored from the sun evidently.  I expect the trim is the same - about
1/4" on inside and 3/4" on back side.  Ordered replacement trim from Inland
RV - Greg.  I ordered enough to replace around the front windows plus in my
trailer there was an arch over the top just ahead of the door.  Wanted to
have it all match.  The new trim was a little lighter than my old trim so it
was good to do it all at once.

Keith Williams
1973 Argosy
Moline, Illinois