[VAC] Drapery Measurement

I'm ready to order a set of new drapes from Jim Ambruso for our ' 68 Tradewind and need help with a measurement for the order form. The previous owner removed the snap-on drape that goes on the little window over the sink in the kitchen. If somebody who has a similar drape could measure the length and width of that drape in their coach for me, it would be a big help. That's the information the drapery folks said they needed along with the number of pleats at the top and bottom of each one. I think it's two pleats. I have the measurements I need for the other windows.

Thanks for the help.

Jim Greene