[VAC] Re: Replacing the Univolt

Were you able to get it replaced?  I understand the refirbs only have a
90day warranty.  I plan on installing mine right away and run it through its
paces at the house for a while since the trailer is not ready to go yet.

I see that the Intellipower is on sale this month at camping world.  Now I
wish I just got one of those.

> The S.P. worked very well while it worked, the eMeter showed the charge
> rate behaving exactly as advertized. It will be a fine unit if it
> doesn't fail.

I hope it holds up!  What's the eMeter?  I bought the panel meter that plugs
into the statpower, but I think it only shows info when it is charging.

> Nice job on your fuse panel!!

Thanks!

-Tim