[VAC] '68 fridge available

I have a '68 -28' Ambassador with the original Dometic fridge in it.  I
planned to get a new door and retain the unit, but the wife says it goes.  I
know the electrical portion works as it cooled and the icebox frosted in a
few hours.  I couldn't get a spark to check the gas portion.  The main door
has several cracks.  I took the plastic off and tried to inject expanding
foam to stiffen it, but it made the door oversized so it won't close
properly.  Not ruined, but will take some work to try to get this door to
work.  The freezer door is there, but one hinge boss on the door itself is
broken.  Thought I would offer it up here for someone to keep an original in
their unit.  I'm in Ogden, UT.  Because of the weight, I assume it would
cost a lot to ship, but if someone needs a good working fridge and wants to
stay original, contact me at pryner@interfold.com to work something out.
Buyer to pay shipping (unless you can pick it up) and a reasonable fee for
my time, trouble etc.
Pete