[VAC] Damaged OL

I need some help or suggestions from some of you oldtimers of the Club.  I have a 69  27Ft. OL. It is in original condition, in and out.  It even has the original Airstream folding chairs.  I Just spent about 100 hours putting a shine on it.
Now--A couple days ago an 87 year gent was merging on to I-70 from I-270 NW of St. Louis Mo. His lane ran out and he slapped the side of the trailer.  His mirrow pushed a dent in the side from the front to rear.  It is near through the metal.
I know my insurance agent is going to ask me what a 69 year old trailer is worth, and I have no idea as to the answer.  I am sure it will have value as to age and a value as to present worth as completely restored.

I am sure some of you have been through this.  If you will give me your thoughts

Thanks:

Ralph Shumaker   #1005    69 OL