[VAC] County Faire - Airstream on Display

Hello,

I went to the Pleasanton county Faire and they had what looked like a really
OLD Airstream type vehicle on display but they had no sign or description.
It was the old airplane shape the rear and the front came to a tip rather
then rounded.  Inside there was a wood furnace the real old fashion - Pot
Belly types just sitting on the side.  The front end was actually set up so
you could drive it, so it wasn't actually a trailer.     I wish they had a
description so I wouldn't be describing it in such a ignorant manner, but it
was interesting.   There was a radio station there who took an airstream
gutted it added more windows and turn it into a diner on the inside --it was
pretty cool.

Jeanavive
64' Overlander
Oakland, CA