[VAC] Re: Hail dents

Try to find a local "Paintless Dent Repair" service.  They might be able to
help you out.  If you are not familliar with these services, they repair
dents and door dings in automobiles.  Mostly they work for car dealers, doing
ding repairs on traded-in cars.  Check around with a couple car dealers and
also look in the phone book.  Usually these are mobile services that will
come to you to do the work.  Typically they are quick, inexpensive, and very
effective.  I know of 2 such services here in my hometown.  They both travel
around to the car dealers in the area and work right in their parking lots.

Good luck!

Chuck