[VAC] Re: eBay bambi???

It is identical to my Traveler, so I have to second the verdict.  The
serial number would confirm it.  Not only do they not mention the
refrigerator, but the photos don't include it (mine is to the right of
the streetside closet.  Perhaps it is removed. "Range top not installed"
has me puzzled, mine has a stove with range top and oven.  Also my table
is a scissor leg, formica topped separate unit while the one shown looks
to slip into a post held deal.  The floor is new in this one and maybe
they remade the table or could be one of Airstreams many variations.
I'm pretty sure the serial number beginning with 4 and having four
digits total means it is a Traveler, but of course, I'm just restating
what RJ said.  It is one of the neater small versions by Airstream in my
humble opinion, but I'm prejudiced, since I love mine (though it is
still scattered throughout the house and garage as I piece it back together.
Tom Walden